Monday, August 11, 2008

Let's find out what's lame in the news today, shall we?

Photobucket

Anyone see a problem with this? If not, you're lame.



Some totally NOT lame news:

Now, I'm just like everyone else, and I love me some Girls Next Door sometimes, but I've always hated the fact that brunettes were never really featured on the show. I know that Hef prefers blondes, yada, yada, yada..... or does he?
Dasha Astafieva, a brunette Ukranian model, has apparantly caught Hef's eye. Hef met Dasha when she was brought to the mansion to be a judge to choose the next New Year's issue covermodel. Fur's going to fly soon, I guarantee it. Especially from Holly. She's been Hef's main girlfriend for years, and has been hoping to have a baby with him for just as long. She is not going to give up easy, folks. I hope she gets on the show, so we can all watch the fight.



Photobucket

Look familiar to anyone? Thankfully it didn't happen to me, but I can imagine how awful it was. Google, you don't let us down very often, but when you do, you really let us fall on our asses, don't you? I'm ashamed of you. >.<



Last but not least: a personal Lame.

My cat peed on my laptop case. Epic fail.

No comments: