Sunday, August 10, 2008

Heidi, Spencer, Pete Wentz F'N MTV ad



This is the lamest commercial I have ever seen. First of all, chill out about the sparkling water. You suck face on TV with him, but he can't have a sip of your drink? How does he resist the urge to slap her in the face? I know I couldn't.

Speidi: dumb. You know they came up with that themselves because no one cares enough about these two enough to come up with a catchy nickname. And I'm pretty sure a certain superhero had it first.

Photobucket

So apparently the premise of this show is to show more music videos. You know how they came up with the name F'N MTV? From all of the people yelling that when they would tune into MTV to see a music video and instead were bombarded with spoiled rich kids, self-proclaimed jackasses, and more "Yo mama" jokes than you thought existed.

I have to hand it to MTV for trying to live up to it's name, but I don't think my Tivo will be filled with F'N MTV anytime soon.

Oh, and BTW: Pete Wentz looks better in eyeliner than I do, and that makes me sad... and creeped out.

No comments: